The Kabbalah Bookstore Chicago,
3036 N. Ashland Avenue,
Chicago, IL, 60657, us
A SOUL CENTERED APPROACH TO PARENTING AND GRANDPARENTING, ALSO FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS TO BE!
Give more than the gift of life to your child. Give them the gift of a conscious upbringing. This 5 week course provides the tools, support and guidance to discover how to:
• Practice kabbalistic meditations during conception, pregnancy and labor.
• Nurture each child according to each unique stage soul-stage and age.
• Comprehend the meaning of each child’s astrological sign in order to cultivate budding potential and transform challenging traits into opportunities for greatness.
• Apply kabbalistic tools to the challenges that arise in raising children into spiritually conscious global citizens.
• Access wisdom directly from the sages and the Zohar to illuminate your understanding of the unique souls in your charge and how to grow together and individually in the process.
Join Kabbalah Teacher and mother of six, Elisheva Balas, for this new daytime course!
This course is streamed live to the study group location.
No classes/events scheduled currently.